Philadelphia Indian Immigration Attorneys
Navigating through the changing procedures of U.S. immigration laws and regulations can be a complex task for laymen.
In our experience, most U.S. immigration rules and application forms are complicated.
It's best to seek services of an immigration attorney to handle your immigration petition be it for a H1B work visa, political asylum or family immigration.
The immigration stakes are too high to risk any errors either in understanding the rules or filling up the forms.
Even minor errors in your immigration application may lead to denials or lengthy processing delays.
Whether you're applying for citizenship through naturalization, political asylum or family green card, H4 dependent visa for your spouse, H1B work visa, or extending visitors visa for your parents, let an immigration attorney handle your application.
Law Offices of Bagia & Associates, P.C.* Employment Based Immigration Matters
* Family Based Immigration Matters
* Deportation Defense
* Naturalization Services
* Political Asylum and Refugee Law
111 S. Independence Mall East
The Bourse, Suite 592
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Web Site: http://www.bagiaimmigration.com
Law Offices of Tahir Mella, P.C.* Family-based immigrant visa petitions/ employment authorization/ travel documents
* Employment-based immigrant visa petitions & labor vertifications
* National interest waivers
* Religious immigrant & non-immigrant (R-1) visa petitions
* Other special immigrant visa petitions, battered spouse petitions
* Employment-based visas, H-1, H-2, L-1, TN, O-1 & P-1
* F-1 (Student), M-1, E (Traders and Investors) visas
* E-1 and E-2 visas
* J-1 waivers
* Extensions of stay
* Political asylum
* Defense in deportation (Removal) proceedings
* Citizenship & Naturalization
1814 Callowhill Street, 1st Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Web Site: http://www.tahirmella.com